Jolie Day Spa Policies
1. We require a credit card or gift certificate; at the time you make your reservation.
2. Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Cancelation requests require 24-hour prior notice before the start time of your reservation. (Groups require 48 hours)
If you cannot make your reservation and are within the 24-hour period (48 for groups), you have two options: Cancelation, or Rescheduling. If you fail to contact us before the start time of your first appointment, we will proceed to the following Cancelation procedure.
Option 1) Cancelation. If you choose not to reschedule, your card on file will be charged 50% of the scheduled service's cost.
Option 2) Rescheduling. We will convert your services to a prepaid sale and run your card on file for the full amount. Your services will be added to your account and be ready for you whenever you are available to use them, no expiration.
We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you can't make your reservation with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled a reservation for the same time. Additionally, many times our staff will be functioning in an “on call” status and will have travelled to the spa specifically for your service. For these reasons we are obligated to compensate our staff for their time. When you schedule your reservation with us, you are agreeing to these policies. All reservations require a credit card or gift certificate so please have your credit card and/or gift certificate ready when booking. You will not be billed unless there is a “No Show", Cancellation, or Reschedule request. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment.
We schedule appointments according to our specialists’ availability and specialty. If you are running late, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service, which will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all clients our treatments are completed as scheduled.
3. All prices are subject to change based on individual circumstance.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any appointment.
5. Appointments available after hours upon request.
6. We accept Cash, Check, Venmo, Paypal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
7. A 20% Gratuity will be added to weddings and all parties of 4 or more.
8. Exclusive use of the spa: For parties of 4 or more with multiple services and exclusive use of the spa, please contact the owners, Shawn and Laura Rice, for group booking policies and availability. A $100.00 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your date. This fee is for exclusive use of the spa and not for any services.